Since 1986, Patrick has been teaching leaders/organizations how to improve verbal communications, increase sales/profits, build better relationships, enhance their credibility, and boost performance – in less time.
“Memorable end to our sales meeting!”
– Brooks A. Burton – UtilCorp Energy Solutions
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Media Spokesperson Training
- Meeting Facilitation Skills
- Personality Communication Styles (D.I.S.C.)
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Performance Coaching
- Leadership Styles (D.I.S.C.)
- Business Attraction Factor
- Belief Driven Success
Patrick J. Donadio, MBA, CSP™, MCC recognizes that the delivery of the message is just as important as the message itself. And with Patrick you get both! His original, entertaining, real-life anecdotes keep audiences laughing, while his proven, practical ideas provide them the tools to take action and get results.
Patrick has been speaking nationally and internationally since 1986. He combines his expertise as Master Certified Coach (MCC) with the experience of being a a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP™) to address the concerns of your audience in a manner they can relate to and enjoy!
Patrick’s understandings of today’s workplace issues, combined with an energetic, engaging and thought-provoking style, challenges audiences to change their behavior and leaves them excited to takes risks and grow!
CSP™ (Certified Speaking Professional)
In 2000, Patrick earned his CSP™ (Certified Speaking Professional) designation conferred by the National Speakers Association (NSA). The CSP™ designation is the speaking profession’s highest earned international measure of professional platform competence.
Less than a 12 percent of the 5,000 + speakers worldwide, who belong to the 14 member associations of the Global Speakers Federation, currently hold this professional designation.
The by mastering the four
professional competencies adopted by the NSA Board of Directors:
- Eloquence – The art of speaking and the use of powerful and persuasive presentations.
- Expertise – Knowledge, skills and experience in a specific area.
- Enterprise – The purposeful undertaking of a successful speaking business venture.
- Ethics – The standards governing the conduct of those in the speaking profession.
To earn the CSP™ (Certified Speaking Professional) designation, speakers are required to:
Perform and document hundreds of presentations
Show annual income earnings of $50,000+ for a minimum of five years
Receive excellent ratings on performance evaluations from past clients and fellow CSPs
Take part in ongoing education
Maintain and renew their designation every 5 years