Business Communication Coaching
“The relationship with your client doesn’t end with the purchase—that’s where it begins.”
– Patrick Donadio, MBA
“Business is going well… Clients keep coming in…”
– Business Development Coaching Client
Learn low-cost, highly effective business communication growth strategies to:
- Set up a marketing system to grow your business
- Establish yourself as “the” expert
- Attract clients
- Stand out among your competition
- Increase sales/profits
- Build deeper relationships
- Cross sell clients
- Build a referral system
- And more…
Coaching package sessions will cover a variety of areas based on the mutually decided needs. Here are a few examples:
- Review the Managing For Success Sales Profile and discuss person’s strengths and areas for improvement.
- Conduct Needs Assessment Interviews – Do S.W.O.T. inventory for the company and each individual.
- Review/evaluate current marketing communications tools. Which ones work? Which ones need to be fine-tuned? Which ones should be added?
- Review individual’s current marketing strategy and help you develop a customized “Niche Marketing System.”
- Develop/fine-tune a “High Concept” (a short statement about your business).
- Review common objections and discuss pre-qualifying (or disqualifying) techniques.
- Create “Top Five Target Lists” to increase sales and build client relationships
- Brainstorm ways to cross-sell current clients, open the door for new business and get more referrals
- Learn “Niche Marketing Communications Tools” to get and keep clients
- Teach marketing communication skills and develop marketing strategies. For example: how to establish yourself as “the expert” in your niche, planning and developing an “evergreen” article you can use to promote yourself to your niche, developing a referral network, etc.
- Show you How to Have Your “Best Year Ever” by setting goals that work
- Discuss previous session homework assignments including any successes, failures and new challenges.
- Develop a Master Plan for the next 6 months and/or one year.
- Final Debriefing Session
Contact Patrick for more details and/or to set up a coaching consult call.